Thursday, March 21, 2019

JEOPARDY televison show on March 20, 2019 used ''cli-fi'' term as a question (see link here)

UPDATE:

#Jeopardy TV quiz show March 20 Episode 57
 
#CLUE:----- ''The planet's in trouble in "New York 2140" by Kim Stanley Robinson, part of the ''cli-fi'' subgenre, what is this term short for?''----

ANSWER IS: "climate fiction"---

LINK http://j-archive.com/showgame.php?game_id=6245

#CliFi









A friend of mine in New Jersey, a professor who teaches classes on climate issues and movies and noves, wrote to me the other day, by email, saying:

Hi Dan,

You contacted me last year asking about my Anthropocene fiction class at my college and so now I am contacting you to make sure you know that your term, ''cli-fi,'' was a Jeopardy question on March 20.

Actually, they gave the question away when they asked ''what does cli-fi refer to?" and I believe they referenced Kim Stanley Robinson's work.

See if you can find the video link on Youtube or the Jeopardy Facebook page, they archive every show immediately upon airing them.

In this March 20 episode, the clue occurred about 3/4 the way into the show, and it was the show where Jonathan Lindeen won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBcJrGAnXXo [MIGHT NOT BE ONLINE]



Published on Mar 20, 2019
There is a Special Introduction before the #Jeopardy Final Jeopardy begin. I hope you enjoy it.

#Jeopardy TV quiz show March 20 Episode 57 #CLUE:----- ''The planet's in trouble in "New York 2140" by Kim Stanley Robinson, part of the ''cli-fi'' subgenre, what is this term short for?''----ANSWER IS: "climate fiction"--- LINK http://j-archive.com/showgame.php?game_id=6245 #CliFi





 

1 comment:

Dolores Delgado said...


Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .

GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE
*They sell this cards to all customers and interested buyers worldwide,the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2000 to $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.*

*email: blankatm156@gmail.com
*you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment
+1(301) 329-5298