Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Every Sunday, from 1:30 pm to 5 pm, in a local park, I am setting up an informal advice table for people and passersby who might want to know more about cli-fi and its usefulness as a literary genre and a movie genre for future Hollywood movies.




Every Sunday, from 1:30 pm to 5 pm, in a local park, I am setting up an informal advice table for people and passersby who might want to know more about cli-fi and its usefulness as a literary genre and a movie genre for future Hollywood movies. Like the earlier term of ''sci-fi,'' which is pronounced with two hard i's (as in high, eye, sigh, guy,, shy, lie, try) the newer term of "cli-fi" is also said out loud with two hard i's, as in ''Klai-Fai'' (klye fye), just like sci-fi but this time it is cli-fi. And just as sci-fi is a shortened form of science fiction, so to is cli-fi a shortened version of climate fiction. So every Sunday I am the local park, sitting down at my foldable wooden table with few seats scattered around it for passersby -- teenagagers, college students, writers, poets, anybody with an interest in cli-fi, and while I am not an expert in the field, I have done some research about cli-fi and am ready to answer any questions that come my way. And any questions that I cannot readily answer, I know how to use Google and other search platforms to try to find the answers that those people who ask me questions. So welcome everyone, young and old, outgoing and shy, whatever floats your boat and whatever makes you tick, I am here every Sunday to try to answer your questions. If you cannot make it to the park, then please feel free to use the comment section at the bottom of this blog post to pose your questions to me and I will do my best to answer them. I am here for you. 24/7. But on Sundays, every Sunday, I'm in the park for you. Welcome! Free Cli-Fi Advice! -- Every Sunday in the Park -- 1:30 pm to 5 pm -- MARGARET ATWOOD MEGAN HUNTER KIM STANLEY ROBINSON PAOLO BACIGALUPI AMY BRADY novels movies Cli-Fi Rising (curated by Danny Bloom) ‏ @do_you_cli_fi_

Free Cli-Fi Advice! -- Every Sunday in the Park with Danny. -- 1:30 pm to 5 pm. -- MARGARET ATWOOD MEGAN HUNTER KIM STANLEY ROBINSON PAOLO BACIGALUPI AMY BRADY novels movies #burningworlds -- CLICK TO ENLARGE SIGN / see also my cli-fi.net website

No comments: