Thursday, November 7, 2019

I am looking for a literary culture reporter to write this news story for a 2020 placement in USA or UK



NEWS TIP:  contact me ASAP via Twitter or Email or Facebook
@do_you_cli_fi_
danbloom AT gmail DOT com

I am STILL looking for a literary culture [book] reporter to write this news story for a 2020 placement!

 I'm in Taiwan since 1991. Retired newspaper editor. Coiner of cli-fi term in 2011 re my web at cli-fi.net 

Here's my tip to you. I've "planted" hundreds of news articles and opeds about cli-fi in The New York Times, BBC, GUARDIAN, over 50 news sites and the term is catching on since 2011. Slowly. BUT: Most people still have never heard of it. So 24.7 I do PR work by email and Twitter with media and writers in a dozen languages. This is my ''end of life'' work. No income .. just my passion. I call myself "a climate activist of the literary kind."
Tufts 1971 lit major

What is needed now is for someone like YOU to write a freelance or staff essay for slate or NOT or PW or guardian or nytimes or anywhere with this headline

Now that the cli-fi term is becoming popular.. 

Is the book publishing world warming up to clifi, or, is it still cool to it? 

What does the future hold for this new literary term in the 21st century? With quotes by phone or email from 10 people in book industry....editors, agents, acquiring editors, marketing depths, lit critics, book reviewers, novelists themselves.

Interested? Yr byline. Yr $$$ payment. This is not about me. I'm just a news tipper with an eye for a good story. I will remain in the background.

Let me know. I have contacts with a lot of people, reporters, editors, but I'm not a reporter anymore. Just news tipper. I'm thinking 2020 publication time frame.

Cheers,

DAN BLOOM

Dan

No comments: